Four Proven Ways to Train and Retain Highly Skilled Banking and Finance Employees
Could these be the most challenging times for banking and finance firms in history? The banking crisis of 2008 created major challenges for financial institutions, but those issues seem relatively minor compared to what’s happening today.
In today’s business climate, challenges include:
- Shrinking budgets
- Competition from fintech companies
- A dispersed and mobile workforce, creating changes in engagement
- Evolving business demands
- Shifting employee expectations
- Regulatory pressures that only become more complex
- Technology challenges
- Cyber threats
- Speed of decision making
- A looming recession
Many firms in the banking and finance sectors are discovering a surprising way to cope with these changes: a new approach to training.