Anthology Academic Economics
Effective education and operational efficiency, no longer mutually exclusive
Connect the dots like never before with analytical insights into the relationships between your students’ credit hours, courses, and cost allocations. Inform campus conversations, identify opportunities for growth and institutional impact, and more.
- Generate margins by programs, majors, and courses
- Plan scenarios related to tuition costs for operations
- Discover impacts of changes to KPIs such as discount rate and tuition costs
- Anticipate trends in instructional expenses, examined by course size and type
- Review faculty and course size at program, department, and course level
- Adjust faculty coverage ratios
Understand the operational “big picture”
Gain a 360-degree view of your academic economic situation from every level of the institution and identify trends within your campus data.
Examine your processes in new detail
Uncover the roles each program plays in achieving your mission and make investment decisions to ensure the continued success of your students and campus.
Involve the entire institution
Help administrators and faculty members understand revenue and expenditures at the college, program, and major level with information that can be found and shared across the institution in an easily understood manner.
Make an educational and operational impact
Use comprehensive data and visualizations to build strategies that will impact the future of your institution and academic programs.